Creepshow anthology series from Greg Nicotero coming to Shudder

Discussion in 'General' started by satans-sadists, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Well-Known Member

I thought everyone looked forward to Halloween. I believe she lives in the states now, but I saw a picture of that one Australian bikini girl dressed as one of the Star Wars girls with the tendrils once for Halloween.

There are only a few holidays like Halloween where you can decorate your house. Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and perhaps birthdays. I don't paint and hide the eggs for Easter anymore though. But still, it's something fun during the year.

I know I watch Australian Open tennis and that's supposed to be summer. Halloween would feel a bit odd if you grew up in American Fall / Autumn with the leaves changing color and a bit of chill in the air. And then lived in Australian Spring during October.

2. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sure all the horror fans look forward to it as a novelty, but it's definitely not the same atmosphere over here. Even our Christmas kind of sucks because it's usually so hot and the opposite of what I picture Christmas as. I kind of wish those holidays were season based so we could at least have a cold Christmas and Halloween in the Fall lol.

3. ImmortalSlasher

I guess there is always artificial snow. I read about a mall somewhere in the Middle East that has an artificial indoor skiing area. I imagine it's possible to have a small room with indoor fake snow like they have in store displays.

Zombie Dude likes this.
  4. Zombie Dude

Haha, that's great. Sadly, I doubt anyone would want that due to the mess! I'd be there till next Christmas trying to clean it all up :p

5. ImmortalSlasher

For the home, fake snow not the artificial or manufactured snow. That would be a disaster in the home. Something like this. Surely they have setups like this in Australian stores during Christmas?

fake snow.jpg

6. Zombie Dude

Ah, yes if it's that cotton type stuff then that would be alright. I'm sure I could get that here.