Centipede Horror (1982)

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by X-human, Nov 14, 2019.

1. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

AGFA is now offering the truly rare Centipede Horror ( 蜈蚣咒 ) ( Wu gong zhou ) for theatrical bookings:
    https://www.americangenrefilm.com/theatrical-film-catalog/centipede-horror/

Would love to see that. Maybe I should start running theatrical screenings for all these movies I want to see but don't come to the suburbs of Chicago.

AGFA states this is not coming to physical media.

2. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

Centipede Horror has been released on DVD but I would imagine it's a low quality transfer. I used to rent and own a lot of Hong Kong movies and often they had the burned on subtitles that left a lot to be desired and the quality was typically below average.

3. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I'd buy this in a minute if they were releasing it, same with Don't Panic. The copies I have of these two movies look terrible, kind of a shame they're doing these 2K versions and only showing them in a few theaters. And there aren't any theaters anywhere near me that would play something like this - I'd have to drive 45 minutes just to see something like Jojo Rabbit.

4. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

JoJo Rabbit opened last week in a few theaters near me. The closest being about 15-20 miles away. This week it opened in the complex that is within a mile of my house so I'll be seeing it today. Perhaps you'll get a closer location as well.