Bloodsuckers from Outer Space

Discussion in 'General' started by Devo1313, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Devo1313

Devo1313 New Member

I'm currently talking with director Glen Coburn about doing some shirts and Special Edition of Bloodsuckers from Outer Space. Let's show him some support and put the word out and send some words of encouragement and some response for the movie. He's thinking of going to Texas Frightmare or Texas Fear Fest and seeing how the fanbase is.
    Send your comments and encouragement to:
    info@glencoburn.com or check in on his Myspace.

Let's get a SE of Bloodsuckers out there and rally around these awesome cult films that Code Red and Synapse seem to be passing by.

2. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Good luck finding that support. But hell, if "Nail Gun Massacre" can get a special edition, "Bloodsuckers" has a chance.

3. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Hell yeah! I have it on VHS. Love that flick.

4. walkingdude

walkingdude Megatron

Me too.Hope it finally gets a release.I don't have a copy of the vhs anymore.

5. Devo1313

Devo1313 New Member

Right on! I told him there were fans at Cinema Wasteland,Chiller,etc. who would kill for a SE of this.

6. DEEPESTBLACK

DEEPESTBLACK New Member

[​IMG]

Writer, director and star Glen Coburn (below) is launching the long-awaited DVD release of Bloodsuckers From Outer Space at Texas Frightmare Weekend. The creature comedy premiered in 1984 at Joe Bob Briggs' 3rd Annual World Drive-In Movie Festival and Custom Car Rally. It quickly received an international release and was distributed domestically by Warner Home Video. Along with an enhanced new transfer, the DVD will include the documentary, Bloodsucker Reunion featuring interviews with Coburn and cast and crew members.

[​IMG]