Black Demons (1991) AkA"Demoni 3"

Discussion in 'General' started by shift, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

I've actually been curious about this for some time, CPT Hook, so I appreciate your post. I've seen some screenshots from the movie online, and I really like the look of the zombies. That said, enthusiastic reviews of it are rare, and considering than none of the movies in the unofficial Zombi franchise after Fulci's Zombi 2 (aka Zombie / Zombie Flesheaters) are considered to be legitimately good movies, your categorising it as the weakest (had it been included) kind of dampens my desire to see it.

2. Cooperkill

Cooperkill Active Member

3. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

If you're not into the Zombi sequels, you probably won't get much out of it. It's probably most similar to Zombi 4, only cheaper, slower-paced, and far less zombie action. The zombie appearances aren't that frequent, but the movie is fun in the fleeting moments they do appear.

Kim Bruun likes this.
  4. foller

foller Active Member

Still I would love to see a Blu Ray of Black Demons ...and of course Killing Birds

CPT HOOK likes this.
  5. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

I watched it once when the DVD first came out and remember it being pretty bad. Kim, message me your mailing address- if I can find the DVD you can have it! We just moved a couple months ago so all my discs are still boxed up, but I'll see if I can dig it out when I get a chance.

Kim Bruun and CPT HOOK like this.