Bad Guy

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by dwatts, Aug 14, 2005.

1. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

Wow, interesting film from the Director of The Isle. Not sure what I make of it all yet, and while it is not a horror film - I think it ofers enough raw emotion to recommend it. Anyone else seen this?

2. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

I have heard of this. I was going to buy it once but I couldn't find much favourable reviews. So I backed off from it.

3. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

Well, I give it a thumbs up. It certainly is a film that will leave you with some questions, but it's wonderfully made and oblique. The rather salacious nature of the story might well be an initial attraction, but as it happens, I think it delivers. ;)

4. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

I liked this movie. Note how I say "liked", not "loved". There were some excellent performances, some sleazy stuff, a rather odd "love story"....I have to admit that I was a little confused by the "love story" aspect at times, or perhaps I should say I was frustrated with it, but for the most part it worked. There's a little too much melodrama at times, but never quite enough to ruin the flick.