Listing Update: https://roninflix.com/collections/coming-soon/products/opera I was considering just waiting it out for an eventual sale, as I suspect that this will be around for a little while, but that magnet has me thinking about pulling the trigger. Simply put reselling on eBay has been pretty successful for me when something comes with its original magnet. So even if a big/better edition comes along (UHD at the minimum) I'll probably still make money selling this off when it includes the magnet. Only question is will I be one of the first 450? If I'm not and the order goes through I'll wish I had waited.