All Night Long

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by shift, Sep 9, 2003.

1. shift

shift Hot as shit!

Hey man,,, I was wondering if this movie is any good. I saw part I II and III on the shelfs at Frys.

I try to do an search and I got a bunch of other shit I did not want to see.

lol.

Post thoughts about this series of the movie if any?

Thanks!:banana:

2. Atmims

Atmims Guest

Part 1 wasn't very good, I heard part 3 was the best so I got it and thought it was nice and sick and I enjoyed it. Some say part 2 is the nastiest but I haven't seen it yet.
    If you check any out though don't start with part 1 though because I didn't like it and I don't think anyone else did either. Also it's okay if you see them out of order because the stories are not related in any way.

3. Jeffrey Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer New Member

It's not a very good movie. I didn't bother watching any of the sequel after seeing the first one. Really overrated

Last edited: Sep 9, 2003
  4. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

In general I liked the series as a whole, but if I were to just buy one of the movies, and not get any of the others they are quite weak on their own, but for some reason I enjoyed them as a trilogy, they worked well together. They arent even connected by plot, but just work better as a set.
    I wouldnt reccomend getting them unless your really into asian horror. Number one is the most 'tame', three is the most creepy, and two is just really nasty.

5. Gutwrencher

Gutwrencher Guest

I'm a huge fan of all of them. just like I am with the Men Behind the Sun and G. Pig series.

6. Ricky_Ho

Ricky_Ho Guest

I really liked the second installment of the series.....absolutely unnerving and quite involving at the same time...it has this kind of atmosphere that tends to make you both fascinated and uncomfortable a the same time...kinda like Audition....great flick and very nasty....